The Pharmacy on Ashmore Park is having some difficulty in serving the local demand, in what is some extraordinary circumstances.
They like other Pharmacies are doing their best, in the current environment we are all in. Please to help them and keep yourself safe.
Please adhere to the advice that is being offered here –
1) Only queue at the Pharmacy if you are running out of your medicines. Stay 2 metres apart .
2) Allow plenty of time on requesting your medicines at the surgery for the staff to generate the prescription , send to pharmacy , for us to order stock , dispense it and check it and have it ready for collection.
3) Give the staff chance to catch up on an extra-ordinary amount of prescriptions that have been requested last week.
4) Please allow us to get the support from the Nhs volunteers that will be helping us deliver around Ashmore Park every prescription we can possibly manage to complete.
The local Council and Public health England will be helping us with this mission.
5) Staff will do their best to serve you promptly. Should you also need some Pharmacy items to buy please ask the Staff to assemble for you.
6) We have reduced our opening times even though staff will be on site working. We will open at 10.00am till 1.00pm and then close for lunch . We will then open 2.00pm till 6.00pm. This will be reviewed regularly.
Councillor Phil Bateman added – I know that these medicines are important to you. Please though keep to the advice here, and between us we will stay safe, and the Pharmacy will provide the service you require. I am in constant touch with all the relevant organisations.