- Saturday 11th March -Attended the Tettenhall Transport Heritage centre opening. Looked in at the Wednesfield Aces Cycle Speedway. Checked out the construction work taking place putting new child equipment into the Park with Mary.
- Monday 13th March – Attended The Hub for the Wednesfield PACT meeting then in the afternoon for the City Council Audit & Risk meeting Civic Centre
- Tuesday 14th March – Attended the meeting with Cllr Mary Bateman at Ashmore Park Community Association – We then both attended a funeral of Gordon Jones a well liked Caretaker from Ashmore Park Nursery- RIP Gordon you were a great guy who will be sadly missed. Condolences to wife Pat and family.
- Later I attended the City Council Scrutiny Board at the Civic centre at 6.00pm . Oh and it was my Birthday too!
- Wednesday 15th March – Met Creative Black Country Representative about the Wednesfield Canal Festival taking place on the 12th & 13th August 2017.There was good new coming out of this meeting more in a few days!
As you can see we are in constant activity with regards to Wednesfield. Additional activities also includes individual pieces of casework for constituents. Hope this gives you a flavour of what I am doing as your Councillor.