‘Good morning Wednesfield’ it’s Monday the 27th April 2020, the weather isn’t going to be as good as it has been for the past few days.
The weekend has been not without incident here in our Ward of Wednesfield North. I have had plenty of issues that needed following up on. Plus, some new issues that have been identified. These are the cases I have been dealing with over the week end. Some cases were complicated and had to be researched, some were reported.
• Police – The Wednesfield Police team have been contacted re the issues, surrounding drug activity.
• Requesting Police to Patrol over week end, following reports of car crime.
• Wednesfield Police have been made aware of resident’s concern about speeding motorists, who have been using the empty roads, to get thrills out of their vehicles
• Welfare -With vulnerable people and lockdown – arrangements made with Public Health for support and help for three different individuals.
• Help and advice relating to business support due to the Covid-19 arrangements
• Delivering the result of an appeal made around fees relating to Wedding arrangements and Banns
• Clearance of a property following the sad demise of a tenant.
This week will be very much about the Covid19 crisis, and there will be an indication later today about the stats for the virus. I some times feel that we are all getting very complacent about the loss of life, and the dramas that are being played out in our hospitals, Care Homes and houses. The stress on families must be exhausting in itself. Please lets continue to give our support for families that are going through these traumas. It must be very hard for everyone. Please readers Stay Safe, Wash Your Hands, and make sure you stay socially distant.