News from around Wednesfield North and a little beyond!
- The next Village to us of Essington hads a Bye – Election tonight. Their Polls closed at 10.00pm.
- The result of the election is – Result from the Essington Parish Council by-election tonight is that James William Slim (Independent) was elected to the Essington Central Ward.
- Councillor James Slim received 464 votes, Catherine Kitson received 254 votes – turnout was 31.7%
- Whilst on Essington I have around 10 pieces of correspondence which I have responded to, relating to Pot Holes in Essington/ Residents of Staffordshire who approached me for help & advice.
- Ecclestone Road Pot Holes – Confirmation that on the 31 st Jan the pot holes were treated
Did you know that Wednesfield Market Offers 26 street stalls, Wednesfield Market offers shoppers a real choice of competitively priced products for the whole family including: Stalls include – fruit and vegetables, confectionery, cakes and biscuits, clothing, gifts and cards, plants and household items
There is also a Bric-a-brac Market On Wednesdays, Wednesfield Market hosts a bustling bric-a-brac market where many unusual items can be purchased.
Tuesday – 8am to 3.30pm
Wednesday (bric-a-brac mixed market) 8am to 3.30pm
Friday – 8am to 3.30pm
Saturday – 8am to 3.30pm
See www.Philbateman.com and you can lead into my Twitter account and my Facebook account from that page.