Councillor Phil Bateman said today ” I am placing this information on my social media sites, so those that are interested can view the progress and the advice that is available. Even though there are no High Rise living in Wednesfield North.”
West Midlands Fire Service and Wolverhampton’s health and safety team will be visiting high rise blocks to check the access to each block, give advice on what to do in the event of a fire and give advice on fire prevention.
The next visits will be on:
Monday 26th June:
- Whitmore Reans: St Andrews House, Whitmore House
- Lakefield: Lathe Court, Grosvenor Court, Gregory Court
Tuesday 27th June:
- Wednesfield: Wodensfield Tower, William Bentley Court
- Merry Hill: Pennwood Court, St Josephs Court and Highfield Court
- Vauxhalls: Vauxhall House, Connaught House and Sutherland House
- Heath Town: Tremont House, Lincoln House
Wednesday 28th June:
- Heath Town: Ling House, Hawthorn House, Red Oak House
- Stowlawn: Clem Attlee Court, Hugh Gaitskell Court and Winston Churchill Court
- Bilston: Arthur Greenwood Court
Friday 30th June:
- Chetton Green: Harrowby Court, Patshull Court
They have already visited Graiseley Court, Russell Court, Grosvenor Court at Graiseley, and Brockfield House, Campion House and Longfield House at Heath Town. We’ll announce the dates for other addresses very soon.
For more information about fire safety at your blocks, visit our fire safety guidance page.