This is just a brief note with regards to my activity with colleagues held over the month of March.
It does not amplify everything that is happening, but it is a good descriptor of the wide range of activities that are undertaken here in Wednesfield North and the City Council.
Advice Surgery – Two were held and attended at Ashmore Park Nursery School, and The Hub at Ashmore Park.
All three of your Councillors attended a Public Meeting organised by Severn Trent Water Company as they close part of Griffith drive for 5 weeks in April.
- I attended the Police and Community Together Meeting in Wednesfield.
This is the headlines of the issues, and cases I am dealing with in March.
Charitable and Funday Planning Activities that have taken place during this month
- Councillors Wednesfield in Bloom attended three organisational meetings during March.
- #Stuff4Steph Charitable activities start and organisation help for the Opening event on the 6th July 2019 and making arrangements for activity. This continues to be a time tabled activity with many individual meetings taken.
- Wednesfield Canal Festival – A two-day event scheduled for the 10th & 11th August 2019 a number of meetings attended through March, and paperwork dealing with Licences continue to be addressed.
Individual Case Work Opened in March and activated. These are new cases.
70 pieces of case work opened including –
- 7 Housing cases
- 6 Police issue
- 1 Oak Meadow School
- 3 Blue Badge cases
- 2 Canal & River Trust
- 1 Vandalism
- 3 Litter
- 1Public Protection
- 3 International Women’s Day
- Welfare Rights.
- 6 Planning
- 1 Volunteering
- 6 Transport
- 2 Shopping
I have also attended four City Council Meetings.
Why not follow the activity taking place daily and reported on via Twitter Facebook and www.PhilBateman.com