Let’s bring people up to date with events in Wednesfield North,
- There are two new stores rapidly coming to completion on a former car park at the Ashmore Inn.
- Woodend Primary School has been demolished and a new £1m school opened towards the end of term. Fantastic new Investment for Wednesfield North Children and their education going forward.
- Investment in The Ashmore Park Post Office Is most welcome as it is currently being refurbished.
- Post Office investment in a new Post Office has taken place, as it opened in Woodend Road at the Cost Cutter store in July.
- Investment in the form of two new private Nursery’s is underway in Griffith Drive
- There have been 33 new private homes built in the last 4 years on Ashmore Park, providing more housing for people wanting to invest their lives in our Ward.
- Further investment in a new housing scheme, which will be started in the New Year on the former Danesmore site.
- Investment in a new younger children’s Park is weeks away from being constructed on Ashmore Park.
All in all Wednesfield North is seeing change, and benefitting from the extra investment that is being pumped in t the Ward.