Good Morning Wednesfield North!
Councillor Phil Bateman said “Another day, and another set of sobering advice as the Corona Virus continues to be prevalent in our City and in our Community.
Latest figures for Wolverhampton (28 Oct 2020) show an infection rate of 246.6 cases per 100,000 people for the seven days leading up to October 25. This compares to 191.03 cases per 100,000 people for the week leading up to October 18.
With Covid-19 infection rates in the city trebling over the last three weeks, we’re urging everyone to follow five simple steps to stop the spread of coronavirus. These are:
• Follow the latest Covid-19 measures, available at www.wolverhampton.gov.uk/covidalert and www.gov.uk/coronavirus
• Follow the Hands, Face, Space guidance – wash your hands regularly, wear a face covering where required and stay 2m apart (1m+ where this isn’t possible) from anyone who isn’t a member of your household or bubble.
• Get a Covid-19 test if you have symptoms: www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
or call 119.
• Stay home as much as possible and work from home if you can.
• Download the NHS Covid-19 app, check in to venues and share your contact details for NHS Test and Trace.
Please Wednesfield North residents heed the advice do as much as you can to follow the guidance, lets do as much as we can to keep our community safe.”