Highways England is due to continue a concrete repair and re-surfacing scheme at Spaghetti Junction in July 2017.
Traffic management will be in place during the works, including seven full-weekend closures of junction 6 of the M6, entry and exit slip roads slip roads and the A38(M) into and out of Birmingham.
This is due to start from 7 July 2017 (TBC).
The work will be carried out during the summer months when the road is at its quietest with the M6 itself remaining fully open throughout.
Traffic management restrictions for the duration of the work:
- The tidal-flow lane on the A38(M) (controlled by electronic overhead signs) will be closed.
- Narrow lanes on A38(M) with a 30mph speed limit for safety reasons.
- Gravelly Hill will be closed from Six Ways to the A38(M) into city carriageway (access to frontages only) – diversions will be in place.
- Tyburn Road will remain open, but there will be no access to the A38(M).
- Park Circus on-slip will remain open.
- Salford Circus will remain open.
For further information, detailed dates and closure times, please visit our website.
You can also contact Highways England (available 24-hours-a-day) on 0300 123 5000.